NASTERGAL JAM /UMSOBO – is an artisanal preserve. A delicacy. We are proud to be one of the first producer of Nastergal Jam since 2004.
CLIENTS DESCRIBE IT AS THE BEST NASTERGAL JAM … BRINGS BACK CHILDHOOD MEMORIES
- Use on bread, scones, “roosterkoek”
- In plain yogurt, ice cream and in your smoothie.
- Use in muffins with blue cheese or on a cheese platter
- Use as a topping on Cheesecakes
- Éclair with cream and Nastergal Jam makes a great dessert
Made of sun ripened apricots. The large fruit pieces gives this delicious jam a homemade feel.
A very versatile Jam.
- Smother on a piece of homemade bread/toast.
- Use in Jam Tarts
- Great for Swiss Roll fillings
- The best sauce on Snoek Fish
Made with the best quality strawberries – full of flavour, colour, and texture
- Delicious on scones with cream and cheese
- Smother on a piece of homemade bread or toast
- Use as a filling on sponge cake
Preserved Maktaan/Watermelon pieces in syrup.
- Great on cheese platters
- Use in fruit cakes
- Eat as candy straight from the bottle
TOMATO JAM – with ginger
We use only the best quality ripe tomatoes. All skins removed.
- Stunning on any bread or toast
- Grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato jam makes the best “braai broodjie”
We only use the best quality Yellow Cling Peaches, cut into pieces.
- A winner on bread
- Peach Jam Coffee Cakes
- Peach jam bars
It has a slightly tangy taste. This will be no doubt one of your favourites to choose from.
- Wonderful on toast and breads
- Use in trifle and other desserts
- Great on Cheese platters and biscuits
- Makes a great topping for cheesecakes
SWEEET ORANGE JAM
Made with the best quality oranges, full of flavour, color, and texture.
- Use on toast or fresh baked bread
- Baked with some brie cheese
- Lovely on french toast
MARMELADE (4 FRUIT)
People loves this jam because it looks stunning and taste amazing.
- Marmalade toast with tea is always a winner
- Marmalade with brie cheese and biscuits
- Try it with Short Cake